by Pete Batard
Rufus Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Rufus for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Rufus latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Rufus is used to create bootable USB drives from Pete Batard. Create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.). Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS.
Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS (Windows 8.1 or earlier). Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS. Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones.
How to install the latest version of Rufus:
- Download Rufus setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Rufus from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Rufus Technical Details
- Main Category: CD, DVD, Blu Ray & USB
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-02
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Rufus, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.