Rufus Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Pete Batard - Freeware
Rufus 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Rufus for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Rufus latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
Rufus is a Bootable USB software. Format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
Download Rufus latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Rufus installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Rufus end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- 10 / 10
- Bootable USB
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1+ Mb
How to install the latest version of Rufus:
- Download Rufus setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Rufus from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
By the publisher words, Rufus is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
Before this app rise, it wasn’t such easy to format and create bootable USB drives. Old apps used for this job was less efficient and with more headaches. Rufus is a small piece of software with a straight-forward user interface. Hassle-free, just two clicks and the bootable USB drive is ready.
Rufus bootable USB Features
As mentioned above, Rufus is used to make bootable drives. These bootable drives are usually used to install a new operating system like Windows 11. It can be used for:
- Create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
- Work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed
- Flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
- Run a low-level utility
Rufus for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Pete Batard. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.