Ron’s Renamer Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Aaron Stewart - Freeware
Ron’s Renamer 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Ron’s Renamer for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Ron’s Renamer latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Simple, neat, yet powerful, safe and fast. The best file renamer for multiple files and folders (MP3, EXIF files).
Ron’s Renamer is a software. Simple, neat, yet powerful, safe and fast. The best file renamer for multiple files and folders (MP3, EXIF files).
Download Ron’s Renamer latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Ron’s Renamer installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Ron’s Renamer end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 2 Mb
How to install the latest version of Ron’s Renamer:
- Download Ron’s Renamer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Ron’s Renamer from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Ron’s Renamer is a simple, neat, yet powerful, safe and fast. The best file renamer for multiple files and folders (MP3, EXIF files). It is a tool for renaming many files in one go, using rules like search and replace. Batches of files can be 10’s to 1000’s, and span multiple directories, with an unlimited number of rules that can be combined to achieve almost any result.
Any number of rules can be combined in any order to satisfy almost all renaming needs. Complex rule sets can be saved to give instant access to frequently used renaming tasks.
With two or three clicks files can be renamed: drag a folder onto the main window, choose files or folders, add some rules and click rename. Job done!
With instant visual feedback of what will be renamed, and full rollback after files have been renamed it could not be safer to use.
Tested with tens of thousands of files, and designed for easy operation the job will be done in no time.
Combine any number of rules Any number of rules can be combined into rule sets and saved allowing total flexibility and fast operation.
Save sets of rules Saved rule sets are listed on the toolbar for quick retrieval.
EXIF and MP3 tag Use the files tags in its new name.
Live preview Instant preview of the new file names – know what the application will do before any files are renamed.
Conflict checking Conflict check and illegal file name fixing built in.
Preview rename status Instant visual display of each file’s state making it easy to see what will be renamed and if conflicts will arise.
Command line support Any rule set can be exported as a complete script for later automation.
Rollback Rollback option after rename for that final check.
Very long filenames Support for filename up to 32,000 characters.
Ron’s Renamer for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Aaron Stewart. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.