Process Hacker Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Wen Jia Liu - Freeware
Process Hacker 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Process Hacker for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Process Hacker latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A free, powerful, multi-purpose tool that helps you monitor system resources, debug software and detect malware.
Process Hacker is a software. A free, powerful, multi-purpose tool that helps you monitor system resources, debug software and detect malware.
Download Process Hacker latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Process Hacker installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Process Hacker end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 2.5 Mb
How to install the latest version of Process Hacker:
- Download Process Hacker setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Process Hacker from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
A free, powerful, multi-purpose tool that helps you monitor system resources, debug software and detect malware. Graphs and statistics allow you quickly to track down resource hogs and runaway processes. See what programs have active network connections, and close them if necessary. Get real-time information on disk access.
View detailed stack traces with kernel-mode, WOW64 and .NET support. Go beyond services.msc: create, edit and control services.
Note: If you are running Process Hacker from a USB drive, you may want to save Process Hacker’s settings there as well. To do this, create a blank file named “ProcessHacker.exe.settings.xml” in the same directory as ProcessHacker.exe. You can do this using Windows Explorer:
- Make sure “Hide extensions for known file types” is unticked in Tools > Folder options > View.
- Right-click in the folder and choose New > Text Document.
- Rename the file to ProcessHacker.exe.settings.xml (delete the “.txt” extension).
Process Hacker uses a kernel-mode driver, KProcessHacker, to assist with certain functionality. This includes:
- Capturing kernel-mode stack traces
- More efficiently enumerating process handles
- Retrieving names for file handles
- Retrieving names for EtwRegistration objects
- Setting handle attributes
Process Hacker has several advantages over Process Explorer:
- Open source and can be modified or redistributed.
- More customizable.
- Shows services, network connections, disk activity, and much more!
- Better for debugging and reverse engineering.
Process Hacker for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Wen Jia Liu. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.