Visual Studio Code Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Visual Studio Code
by Microsoft - Freeware
Visual Studio Code 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Visual Studio Code for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Visual Studio Code latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Lightweight and powerful code editor redefined and optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications.
Visual Studio Code is a Code Editors and Development software. Lightweight and powerful code editor redefined and optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications.
Download Visual Studio Code latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Visual Studio Code installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Visual Studio Code end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 45 Mb
How to install the latest version of Visual Studio Code:
- Download Visual Studio Code setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Visual Studio Code from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Visual Studio Code is a code editor redefined and optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications. Go beyond syntax highlighting and autocomplete with IntelliSense, which provides smart completions based on variable types, function definitions, and imported modules. Debug code right from the editor. Launch or attach to your running apps and debug with break points, call stacks, and an interactive console.
Git commands built-in.
Working with Git and other SCM providers has never been easier. Review diffs, stage files, and make commits right from the editor. Push and pull from any hosted SCM service.
Extensible and customizable.
Want even more features? Install extensions to add new languages, themes, debuggers, and to connect to additional services. Extensions run in separate processes, ensuring they won’t slow down your editor.
Visual Studio Code for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.