Supremo Remote Desktop Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Supremo Remote Desktop
Supremo Remote Desktop 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Supremo Remote Desktop for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Supremo Remote Desktop latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Supremo is free remote desktop software to provide remote assistance to customers. Supremo is constituted by only one executable file that is very small and doesn’t need any installation. In just a few clicks you will be able to provide – or receive – support through Supremo.
It allows multiple users to connect to the same computer. This can be very useful when you need to do complex assistance sessions or when you need to do an internet presentation. For example, your customers can connect at the same time to a computer in your company and see a presentation of your products and services.
It’s simple: with just a few clicks you’ll be connected to a remote PC/server ready to control it. No router/firewall configuration required.
It’s smart: Supremo can manage multiple displays and resolutions and allows you to transfer files from/to the host PC.
It’s secure: the data flow is secured through AES 256-bit encryption while a password, generated at every connection, protect the host PC.
It’s Supremo: the perfect tool to provide remote desktop support to your customers! 100% Quality software.
How to install the latest version of Supremo Remote Desktop:
- Download Supremo Remote Desktop setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Supremo Remote Desktop from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Supremo Remote Desktop Technical Details
- Main Category: Remote Control
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-20