Sonarworks Reference Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Sonarworks Reference for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Sonarworks Reference latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Sonarworks Reference removes unwanted coloration from studio speakers and headphones.
- DAW Plugin: Reference sound combined with true zero-latency processing. AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST formats.
- Systemwide calibration: Allows the use of calibrated sound for critical listening from any playback source. Works with Windows and Mac.
- Step-by-step speaker measurements: For ultimate accuracy, software guides you through the process and automatically locates the microphone in your room.
- See your actual frequency response: See your room/headphone sound before and after the correction, look at your left and right channel response individually.
How to install the latest version of Sonarworks Reference:
- Download Sonarworks Reference setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Sonarworks Reference from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Sonarworks Reference Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Sonarworks Reference, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.