Snagit Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by TechSmith - Free Trial
Snagit 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Snagit for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Snagit latest (2024) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Screenshot capturing app which is agile and feature rich.
Snagit is a Screen Capture software. Screenshot capturing app which is agile and feature rich.
Download Snagit latest version 2024 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Snagit installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Snagit end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- 9.8 / 10
- Screen Capture
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 320 Mb
How to install the latest version of Snagit:
- Download Snagit setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Snagit from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Have you ever wanted to take a screenshot for your desktop and haven’t found a feature rich app to do that? Don’t know which a screenshot capture app to choose? Snagit is here.
Snagit is the king in screenshot capturing which is agile and feature rich. With a full editing features, it brings screen capturing to a new level.
No only it takes a perfect and customizable screenshots, but also it gives you the ability to edit them.
Snagit Free Trial Download
The Snagit app is available to download as 14 days trial, after that you have to buy the app. If you ask me, it deserves the money you will pay.
The free trial version is a fully functioning version and comes as an offline installer. Good News!
You will need to create a TechSmith Account after you download your trial. We’ll also send you a few emails to help you get started. Unsubscribe at any time.
License and Price
Snagit lets you quickly capture your screen and camera, add additional context, and share images, GIFs, or videos across your preferred platforms.
It costs about 62.99 American Dollars for a single license. Keep in mind, you can buy Snagit with better price with a coupon code.
Benefits of Snagit Full Version (Paid version)
- One Snagit 2022 license + first year of Maintenance
- Compatible with Windows and MacOS
- Access to English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese language versions of Snagit
Discounts and volume pricing are available for students and teachers, as well as non-profit and government organizations.
Download and Install
TechSmith, the developer and publisher of Snagit, provides a direct download to the free trial installer. All you have to do is just clicking the green download button above.
Installation is easy and takes few less than 2 minutes. To install Snagit for Windows 11, follow these steps:
- Download snagit.exe after purchasing
- The EXE file is located in the Downloads folder. Open File Explorer and browse to: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\Downloads\
- Double-click the snagit.exe file to begin installing Snagit.
- Choose the desired language from the dropdown (A).
- Select the I accept the License Terms (B) checkbox and click Install (C). Or, click Options (D) to customize the settings.
- Snagit is now installed and ready to use.
Remember that, if the Modify Repair Remove screen appears, Snagit is already installed on your computer. Close the window and open Snagit from the Windows Start Menu. Also, installing Snagit does not remove older versions of Snagit.
Snagit for Windows 11 is developed and updated by TechSmith. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.