Seagate File Recovery Suite
Seagate File Recovery Suite Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Seagate File Recovery Suite for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Seagate File Recovery Suite latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Seagate File Recovery Software helps you get deleted or corrupted files back. File recovery is the Act of recovering (salvaging) lost files from a computer hard drive or an external storage device. Whether files have been deleted, a drive has been accidentally formatted, or a section of the drive has been corrupted/damaged, Seagate file recovery software has the ability to get back most, if not all files that have been lost.
It works with any brand of drive and most storage device types. It has the capability to recover files off a drive that has been formatted. That being said, depending on the level of formatting done to the drive (Windows format vs Unbunto format), SRS may or may not find any files. The formatting needs to be a file system supported by SRS (NTFS/FAT16/FAT32/exFAT or HFS). Also, if the drive has been erased before being re-formatted, it decreases the chances of finding any files. If more files have written over the new formatting this impacts the outcome.
A quick scan will only find files that have been deleted and/or emptied from the recycling bin. We always recommend running a quick scan before running an advanced scan. Advanced Scan does a much more thorough job at scanning a drive. It scans each sector, and has been optimised to find even the smallest files. While the Quick Scan feature is free, you will find many more files by running an advanced scan and paying for a software licence.
How to install the latest version of Seagate File Recovery Suite:
- Download Seagate File Recovery Suite setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Seagate File Recovery Suite from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Seagate File Recovery Suite Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-24
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Seagate File Recovery Suite, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.