Registry Finder 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Registry Finder 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Registry Finder for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Registry Finder latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Registry Finder is an improved replacement for the built-in Windows registry editor. It has many features that makes working with registry more productive, comfortable and safe, including:
- Cut/Copy/Paste keys and/or values.
- Undo and redo registry modifications (except changing permissions).
- Multiple local and remote registry windows.
- Fast, non blocking search.
- Whole search results are displayed in a list.
- Multiple search results window.
- Ability to search within previous search results narrowing down your search scope.
- Ability to search for hidden keys.
It allows you to browse the local registry; create, delete, rename keys and values; modify values as its natural data type (string, multistring, DWORD) or as a binary data. It is allowed to open multiple Registry windows. Next time you start Registry Finder, those windows will be reopened on the same keys as before.
The Find operation is efficient and quick. All found items are displayed in a separate window as a list. Each line represents a single match with the search criteria. The icon shows where the match occurred: key name, value name or value data. Matched text is highlighted with red.
Replace Feature: easily replace all or particular occurrences of one string with another. The replacement is performed only in items that are in the Find Results window. In the Replace dialog you specify either all items or just selected ones. After replacement is done, items in the window are updated. If some item do not match the search criteria any more it still remains in the list.
How to install the latest version of Registry Finder:
- Download Registry Finder setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Registry Finder from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Registry Finder Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-04
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Registry Finder, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.