PassMark DiskCheckup Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by PassMark - Freeware
PassMark DiskCheckup 64 bit Download [Free]
Download PassMark DiskCheckup for Windows 11 64 bit. Install PassMark DiskCheckup latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Monitor the SMART attributes of a particular hard disk drive.
PassMark DiskCheckup is a software. Monitor the SMART attributes of a particular hard disk drive.
Download PassMark DiskCheckup latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save PassMark DiskCheckup installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept PassMark DiskCheckup end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 2 Mb
How to install the latest version of PassMark DiskCheckup:
- Download PassMark DiskCheckup setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - PassMark DiskCheckup from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
PassMark DiskCheckup allows the user to monitor the SMART attributes of a particular hard disk drive. SMART (Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology) is a feature on a computer’s hard disk for providing various monitoring indicators of disk reliability. If SMART is enabled on a hard disk, the system administrator can receive analytical information from the hard drive to determine a possible future failure of the hard drive.
It displays the current values of the SMART attributes, along with the Threshold value for that attribute. If an attribute drops below its threshold, the drive cannot guarantee that it will be able to meet its specifications in the future.
It can also execute built-in Disk Self Test (DST) routines implemented by the vendor to detect drive failures. There are two main self test routines: Short Test and Extended Test. The results of these tests are displayed in DiskCheckup. It also displays device information, such as the drive geometry, serial number, model number, media rotation rate, and supported features. The real-time activity of the disk is also displayed and updated periodically.
PassMark DiskCheckup for Windows 11 is developed and updated by PassMark. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.