Microsoft Edge Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Microsoft - Freeware
Microsoft Edge 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Microsoft Edge for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Microsoft Edge latest (2024) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Fast and secure browser that helps you protect your data and save time and money.
Microsoft Edge is a Web Browsers software. Fast and secure browser that helps you protect your data and save time and money.
Download Microsoft Edge latest version 2024 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Microsoft Edge installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Microsoft Edge end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- 9.7 / 10
- Web Browsers
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 116 Mb
How to install the latest version of Microsoft Edge:
- Download Microsoft Edge setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Microsoft Edge from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Microsoft has done its best to put its browser in the market. With many improvements, redesign and changing the web rendering engine to the one used in other competitors, Edge is now a reliable solid web browser.
So, What’s Microsoft Edge?
Microsoft Edge is a fast and secure browser that helps you protect your data and save time and money.
Like other web browsers, it enables you to browse the internet and surf your favorite websites and social media.
In addition, it has all necessary tools to sync your passwords, favorites, and settings across multiple devices.
Not all apps have an offline installer, most of them provide an online installer and need an internet connection during installation. During installation, the online installer downloads the remaining required files. Boring, isn’t it?
Fortunately, Microsoft provides an offline installer for its browser, calling it business edition. Approximately 115 Mb in size and doesn’t require further internet connection during installation.
One of the Fastest Web Browsers
Regarding speed, Microsoft Edge is one of the fastest web browsers available. The fast rendering engine and the optimized code have contributed to the high speed.
Anyway, there is a very small difference regarding speed between the previously mentioned browsers.
In short, Microsoft Edge is a fast web browser. Actually, one of the fastest!
Security and Privacy
Enjoy a better security while being online. This browser have the ability to warn you of any online breaches and can generate and store strong passwords. Malware have no chance to exploit your device with the advanced protection
Moreover, your privacy is always protected. You can take control of your data and determine which trackers are being blocked while you browse the web with tracking prevention.
Main Other Features at a Glance
It will be a loss of time if we discussed every single feature in details, so here you are the main prominent features in a list:
- Free, secure and fast
- Efficiency mode with longer battery life
- Perfect integration with Windows 11
- Best online shopping deals
- Save, organize, and share content
- Addons store to personalize your experience
Microsoft Edge is a fast and secure web browser with addons store to personalize your experience. It is one of the fastest web browsers and competes with the other big players in this field.
Enjoy a better battery life with the efficiency mode and surf the web with a better privacy control.
Offline installer is available officially from Microsoft and comes under business edition.
Microsoft Edge for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.