IP Camera Viewer
IP Camera Viewer Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download IP Camera Viewer for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install IP Camera Viewer latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
IP Camera Viewer allows you to view live video from your USB or IP cameras on your PC. Use any USB or IP camera is to keep an eye on your home, office, parking area or anywhere you need security. Control and view up to 4 camera feeds simultaneously. Get a live preview from multiple cameras with this light-weight application.
IP Camera Viewer’s centralized camera and layout management allows you to view your cameras from multiple remote locations on a single screen. You can change the arrangement and preview layout of the cameras, for your security needs. It allows you to individually configure video properties such as resolution and frame rate for USB cameras.
IP Camera Viewer allows you to set up a system that suits your needs. It’s absolutely free and ideal for both personal and business use.
Control and view up to 4 camera feeds simultaneously
Use IP cameras as well as Webcams
Support for 2200 camera models and counting
View cameras on Multiple Monitors
Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras
Digitally zoom, even if your camera does not support it
Adjust the orientation of live feeds
Advanced Camera Functions
Adjust image settings for IP camera
Capture JPEG, MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 stream from IP cameras
Search for IP cameras on the network
Listen to live audio from Webcams
Export and Import cameras with individual settings
How to install the latest version of IP Camera Viewer:
- Download IP Camera Viewer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - IP Camera Viewer from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
IP Camera Viewer Technical Details
- Main Category: Other Security
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-25
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about IP Camera Viewer, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.