InPixio Photo Clip
InPixio Photo Clip Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download InPixio Photo Clip for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install InPixio Photo Clip latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Remove unwanted objects, cut people out perfectly and create photo montages from yourphotos with InPixio Photo Clip. Completely remove unwanted objects from your picture. Signs, wires, people, or any image that distracts you from what you are trying to capture. Images against a single coloured background can be easily extracted with one click thanks to the automatic colour detection function.
Remove unwanted objects like magic!
Completely remove unwanted objects from your picture. Signs, wires, people, or any image that distracts you from what you are trying to capture.
Retouch your photos and apply effects
With the pro version of InPixio Photo Clip one can modify images with +100 effects & filters.
This version includes a complete editing tool to allow you to edit, enhance, & touch-up photos. You may also want to try our main photo editor software for free.
Erase things that spoil your images
The technical features of Photo Clip automatically identify the sections of an image that need to be filled in and make your new photo look natural and seamless.
- Remove Image Backgrounds
- Cutout Defined Objects Easily
- Compose Photo Montages
- Software Improvement Updates
- Clone Image Sections To Fill Space
- Comes With Practical Tutorials
- Save Multiple Projects
- Drag & Drop For Optimal Control
- Precision Selection With Lasso Tool
- Use Paint Brush For Large Objects
- Zoom/Navigate Large Images
How to install the latest version of InPixio Photo Clip:
- Download InPixio Photo Clip setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - InPixio Photo Clip from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
InPixio Photo Clip Technical Details
- Main Category: Photo Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Shareware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about InPixio Photo Clip, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.