GOM Encoder Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download GOM Encoder for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install GOM Encoder latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
If you are a multi-core processor user, you can convert multiple files at the same time.
Quick and Easy
Intuitive user-interface and built in conversion presets make GOM Encoder easy for anyone to use. Not only that, it also boasts faster conversion speeds than other video converters. Users with multi-core processors can use the multi-conversion function to convert several files simultaneously.
Intel Quick Sync Video Support
Support for Intel Quick Sync Video lets you convert videos at blinding speeds (only available on PCs that are Intel Quick Sync Video enabled).
Supporting a comprehensive array of input and output formats, GOM Encoder enables you to convert almost any video, even those you couldn’t with other conversion software.
GOM Encoder supports output formats for a wide variety of devices such as iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Blackberry, Android, and more.
Adding subtitles, extracting audio, embedding your own logo, and creating snapshot previews are only a few of the advanced features that come standard in GOM Encoder.
How to install the latest version of GOM Encoder:
- Download GOM Encoder setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - GOM Encoder from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
GOM Encoder Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Converter
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-24
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about GOM Encoder, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.