EssentialPIM Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download EssentialPIM for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install EssentialPIM latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
EssentialPIM is a free Personal Information Manager that keeps up with the times and lets you manage appointments, tasks, notes, contacts, password entries and more. It lets you manage appointments, tasks, notes, contacts, password entries and email messages across multiple platforms and cloud applications.
All information in one place
EssentialPIM data is stored in a secure, fast and scalable database. It can be cross-linked and easily searched for.
Unprecedented synchronization features
Data can be synchronized with all popular cloud solutions, like Google Calendar / Contacts / Tasks / Drive, iCloud, Toodledo, SyncML, CalDav and many others. Native Dropbox support is also included.
Cross-linked and tagged data
EPIM items can refer to each other to provide quick navigation between related elements. Full tagging support allows to tag different items and treat them as a single project.
Securely stored data
Your data is encrypted using advanced industry standard AES (Rijndael) 256-bit key. Granular access to separate modules can be set up. Synchronization with cloud services is protected via SSL – the same technology that is used in online banking.
EPIM Cloud transparently synchronizes all your EssentialPIM data between
Windows devices through a secure cloud.
How to install the latest version of EssentialPIM:
- Download EssentialPIM setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - EssentialPIM from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
EssentialPIM Technical Details
- Main Category: Others
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about EssentialPIM, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.