DS4Windows Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Jays2Kings - Freeware
DS4Windows 64 bit Download [Free]
Download DS4Windows for Windows 11 64 bit. Install DS4Windows latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your PC.
DS4Windows is a software. Allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your PC.
Download DS4Windows latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save DS4Windows installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept DS4Windows end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 2 Mb
How to install the latest version of DS4Windows:
- Download DS4Windows setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - DS4Windows from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
DS4Windows is a portable program that allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible. Tons of options from control mapping, to touchpad sensitivity, to marcos, to rainbow lightbar, to motion controls, to special actions triggerd by pressing multiple actions, to launching a program with profiles, there are plenty of settings to play around with.
- Use X360-like input to use the DS4 in more games and have rumble
- Use the touchpad as a mouse or for more actions
- Use sixaxis movement for just as many actions
- Control the Lightbar: turn it off, dynamicly change by battery level, and more
- Map the buttons and sticks to other 360 controls or keyboard actions or macros
- Use profiles to quickly switch between configurations for your controllers
- Automatically switch profiles by when a certain program(s) is launched
- Hold an action to access a new whole set of controls
- Get a reading of how the sticks and sixaxis is working
- Assign a deadzone to both analog sticks, the triggers, and the sixaxis
Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher (needed to unzip the driver and for macros to work properly)
DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with DS4Windows)
Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you’ve used a 360 controller before)
Sony DualShock 4 (This should be obvious)
Micro USB cable
(Optional)Bluetooth 2.1+, via adapter or built in pc (Recommended) (Toshiba’s bluetooth & Bluetooth adapaters using CSR currently does not work)
DS4Windows for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Jays2Kings. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.