DbVisualizer Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
DbVisualizer 64 bit Download [Free]
Download DbVisualizer for Windows 11 64 bit. Install DbVisualizer latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
DbVisualizer is the universal database tool for developers, DBAs and analysts. It is the ultimate solution since the same tool can be used on all major operating systems accessing a wide range of databases.
- Supported Databases: Amazon Redshift, DB2 LUW, Derby, Exasol, H2, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, Mimer SQL, MySQL, Netezza, NuoDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Sybase ASE, and Vertica.
- SQL Tools: SQL editor with support for auto completion, parameterized SQLs, SQL formatter, visual query builder, explain plan, and, a command-line based interface.
- Database Browser: Tree based navigation through database objects. Multiple objects can be displayed side-by-side.
- Object Management: Visual tools to manage database objects. Edit, compile and, run procedures, functions, triggers, and, a lot more.
- Table Data Management: Spreadsheet-like table data editor including binary/BLOB and CLOB data types, import from CSV and Excel files.
- Export: Export database objects and table data as CREATE/INSERT statements, CSV, XML and more. Support for exporting very large result
How to install the latest version of DbVisualizer:
- Download DbVisualizer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - DbVisualizer from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
DbVisualizer Technical Details
- Main Category: Databases
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-19