Advanced Driver Updater Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Advanced Driver Updater
Advanced Driver Updater 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Advanced Driver Updater for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Advanced Driver Updater latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Advanced Driver Updater is an easy-to-use utility that scans your system for outdated drivers, and updates them for peak performance. Updated display drivers allow you to access all of your screen’s features. Updated audio and graphics drivers let you work with your computer’s high-end music and video features. It finds the latest drivers on the Internet, and installs them on your computer. A few simple clicks and you’re done.
Update Outdated Drivers
Scan, download, and install the latest drivers for your system to enhance overall PC performance. Gain access to all of the features that are built into your computer hardware.
Driver Exclusion List
Sometimes new drivers don’t work the way they’re supposed to. The Driver Exclusion feature excludes those drivers that may cause system instability due to compatibility issues. On future scans, excluded drivers will not appear in the scan results and will not be updated.
Backup and Restore
You can take a full or selective backup of your PC drivers, and restore them whenever required. With its emphasis on safety, Advanced Driver Updater puts you in control of which drivers are installed on your computer.
Scheduled Driver Scan
Schedule driver scans and updates as frequently as you wish. Hardware manufacturers almost always create new drivers when they release new hardware. And most of them release drivers to fix bugs which they have discovered. Advanced Driver Updater lets you run a one-time update of your drivers, or schedule regular scans and updates.
How to install the latest version of Advanced Driver Updater:
- Download Advanced Driver Updater setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Advanced Driver Updater from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Advanced Driver Updater Technical Details
- Main Category: Driver Tools & Packs
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-18