Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Adobe Acrobat Reader latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Adobe Acrobat Reader makes it easy to view, print, and annotate PDFs. The all-powerful Reader for your all-important documents, as it is the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content. Furthermore, you can add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools.
Fill, sign and send PDF forms. Type responses on your PDF form, add your e-signature and submit the form electronically. Moreover, you can save a copy for your records. Convert PDFs to Word or Excel online.
How to install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Adobe Acrobat Reader from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Adobe Acrobat Reader Technical Details
- Main Category: PDF & E-Book Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-22
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Adobe Acrobat Reader, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.